Tuesday, September 11, 2007

5 wk mark


today marks 5 wks. i guess that's a good sign.
friday was the team meeting. i crashed at the end, but the only thing that really happened was that i got positive feedback and saw how much support there was. its overwhelming to see how many people care, but then i remember that i'm paying them all, this is their job. that makes me feel better.


i was doing a collage on life and death, but i switched it to canvas, so now i have one on death and one on life. i finished the one on death and i'm in the process of the one on life. the one on life is half abt living hell. i don't know where the inspiration for these is coming from. Is my life a living hell? I don't even know. I don't know how to feel pain. Maybe my life is just typical. But then why would I have been in a psych hospital 3x?

Once again, I keep getting fed up w/how fat I am, but what's new, I've been struggling with that ever since I can remember. Hopefully between the new meds and walking I won't gain any more weight. And if I lost weight, that would be blessing!

1 comment:

Gatekeepers4 said...

mir your collages are great. I am glad u are working on a living one. Death for me would be easier to do so I give u a lot of credit. love ya Jen