Wednesday, September 5, 2007

spoke to the dr


I spoke to my dr. last night and she's giving me a prescription for some sort of thyroid medication that makes you have more energy and can also make me lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been getting more depressed lately, but my Effexor is really at the maximum dose so this is what we decided to try. Jen, I try not to lie to you. Sometimes one minute thinks are OK so i'll say they're OK, but later or at night things get out of hand and they're no longer OK. Even if I call you at night, you're usually asleep or drugged up, so we can't exactly have a conversation about what's going on with me.
Today I have no appointments, just school and then night class. Last nite I watched a movie for Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthe first time in a while, it was cute.

1 comment:

Gatekeepers4 said...

I am sorry if u thought i was critizing you I was not. I take you for you and I miss u a lot. Sometimes I am feeling bad too but I can't really do anything either. Had therapy today and was very hard I understand how it is.....