Friday, September 21, 2007

yom kippur approaching

spent sunday night in the ER for cutting in therapy. once i cut i also took OD of coricidin and robitussin. went in ambulance and stayed in psych ward for 2 days where i slept and slept some more. my team wants me to go away, but i want to complete school, so i've agreed to go in december when the semester is over. school is getting tougher and i'm gonna miss a lot for the holidays so its annoying, but that part will be over soon. i'm working on getting a job and i told him up front that i have to go away, so i'm glad i was able to be honest - maybe it will work out. otherwise, i can't look for a job, b/c i have to leave in december. its all in G-d's hands, we'll c what his plans are.
i got out books from the library for yom kippur and i'm gonna try to pray a little bit. otherwise i'll sleep. my mom doesn't want me being in my basement room cuz she says the dark's not good for me. she wanted to stay home from synagogue to be with me, but i told her NO WAY! I have nothing at home to use to hurt myself so this should be a safe weekend. I hope I feel ok fasting.
Also, this time I plan on following the rules, so no phones or a/t like that. I'm gonna miss ya Jen.

No comments: