Tuesday, August 7, 2007

home from the ER

so, i spent the nite at the ER, how fun! well, i decided that I AM QUITTING. I signed up for a drug rehab group at the same place as my DBT group. It's a 7-9 group and this girl Julie from my DBT group is in it. i had art therapy today and drew a picture about dialectics, how 2 opposites can be true. I can be sad and happy. I can be the life of the party and I can be an isolator. That's the lesson I got out of DBT group last nite. I spoke to my Dr and pushed off our appt till next wk, so i can try to stay clean for a wk before seeing her. I scheduled a 7:15 for tonight with my regular therapist. SO, i'm BACK ON SCHEDULE with therapy and stuff & looking forward to good results!!!!
Jen, lets try together to stop ODing. We don't want to hurt ourselves, we deserve better!!! We will get thru this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gatekeepers4 said...

hey I am glad u started this however i am the one who took the alloted amount for the day...lol...allat once...I am feeling better I miss and love ya lots I am so glad I can check 0n ya...forever friends..Jen and partso