Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Night Live

I spoke to Betsy and I'll be seeing her once more to determine what I want to get out of DBT and then were can switch to every 2 weeks. I have to switch my Dr. Dubin appointment b/c its going to interfere with school. School starts on Monday and I'm excited, although sad that summer vacation is over. I've been clean for 16 days and I kept shabbatPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket this week. I rented a movie to watch tonight and tomorrow I plan to meet Rochelle, go shopping, and then get together with Jen. Jen, I'll probably bring food from here and then we'll watch a movie and do art or something. And don't clean up your house for me!!! I can care less if its a mess.
My therapist says things have progressed between us, we've reached a different point. I don't quite get it, but I guess that's good.

When I reach 4 wks my therapist and I going to the Brasserie and Betsy says I can go to a group therapy group. We'll see what happens. I think the 3 wk mark deserves some credit too. I'll have to think of something.

1 comment:

Gatekeepers4 said...

hey I am glad u kept sabbat. I am sorry about yesterday. I really am I miss you totally so much. But it was good I went to the party. I am alright today feel alittle down. i do not have to work tonight. Call me after 9 if ya can.