Thursday, August 9, 2007

today is day 3

Today is day #3 of staying clean from cutting and coricidin. I met with Betsy today and she wants me to attend the substance abuse group or AA next wk. I'm gonna ask Julie from DBT if she wants to go to AA with me. i finally spoke to Mrs. B She called me & that felt good; we scheduled an appt for monday - she owed me an outing for not turning on the light on Saturday 4 wks in a row. She said I really sound like I want to change, much different than before. I also told her I want to try not to wear pants, but we'll see about that one. I mean, I'm going to try, but I can't promise anything. My first priority right now is my health, so staying clean is #1 on the list.
I finished my collage about making changes one step at a time; it's really good if i may say so myself. Betsy said I should take a picture of it and post it on the background of my cellphone so I can see it whenever I have a craving.
I went shopping today I got a winter wardrobe for my niece MR. She's so cute!!! I love her and I miss her so much. I needa go to Israel to see all my kiddies.
Jen, i miss ya a ton. give me a call when you get a chance to let me know how your trip is going. i'm worried about you :(

No comments: