Friday, August 10, 2007

weekend approaching

today will be day 4 of staying safe, go me! I made plans to meet Sarah at 1 on Sunday, but I need to make plans for Sunday night so that I'll be busy. Monday night I have group, tuesday night i want to go ice skating (maybe i'll call a friend to go with me), Wednesday night I have drugs group.... So I should be keeping busy at nights. Betsy's going away so I'm not meeting with her next week, so she wanted me to tell her what I'll be doing at nights to keep busy, b/c nights are my hardest times.
My niece and nephew are here for the weekend, so that should be fun.
i finished my college classes today, so I'm free until I start working, which will prob be sometime next week.
i can't decide if i'm gonna let myself smoke. I know i shouldn't but sometimes i have cravings just to do SOMETHING!!!!! I mean, everything is being taken away from me. I can't cut, use coricidin, wear pants, smoke; I need an outlet desperately!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- G-d help me
Jen, can't wait to see. Hang in there

2 comments:

Gatekeepers4 said...

U can do It I know u can....U do not need to smoke....I wanna see u soon too I finally got on the puter...i am gonna do something tonight to stay outta trouble. I feel rreally bad horrid from that book.....however I want to read the next one...the last one

Mir said...

its prob not a good idea to read it. y don't u have s/o tell u what happens. or maybe ur husband can sensor it for u?
if u need help staying out of trouble then call me cuz i'm bored. take it back, i think i'm gonna go call u!!!!!!!!!!!